This highly interactive forum is cross-industry; with members from telecom, technology, banking, insurance, e-com, travel and many more. This provides a unique opportunity for senior management in customer operations to interact with their peer from various industry verticals.
As a member you get access to the following:
- Participation at TWO day-long events; very un-conference like and highly interactive
- Participation in FOUR hour-long webinars. Webinars are normally hosted by experts from outside India.Chief Customer Officer Forum (CCOF).
- Participation in the Annual Customer-Centricity study at NO additional charge.
The next day-long meet is scheduled on Friday, May 20th at The Hyatt, MG Road, Bangalore.
We are excited to announce that the following eminent personalities will be leading the discussions on that day:
- Mr. Nandan Nilekani; Former CEO at Infosys, Former Chairman of UIDAI, Author
- Mr. Ashok Thiruvengadam; Super Randonneur, Marathon Runner and Entrepreneur
- Mr. Jagdish Kini; Former ED & CEO at Airtel, Former MD at Gillette
- Mr. Aditya Nath Jha; CEO at Krayon Pictures and Brand Guru
Click here to know more about this unique forum.
A recent study indicates that:
- 85% of surveyed customers said that they form the opinion about the company and its
brand based on their interaction at contact center and agent, and
- 63% customers said that they would become disloyal because of a bad experience with contact center agent
In this complimentary whitepaper, Speech Analytics-Enhance Customer Experience, you will understand how to take advantage of Speech Analytics at your call centers to deliver a better customer experience, improve agent efficiency and get business intelligence data for the organization.
“At Celtycs, we are passionate about enabling organisations to deliver a lasting smile on every consumer of their products and services through exceptional customer service.”
Celtycs was conceived and founded in 2002 to help companies strategize, develop and deploy customer management solutions across their business processes. Celtycs is based in Bangalore, India and has serviced more than 70 global customers that include Fortune 50 companies, top 5 Indian telecom operators, global contact centres, private equity firms and business process outsourcers.
Celtycs adopts a unique result-driven approach that involves an analysis of the business need, customer management strategy definition and the execution of the strategy across the people, process and technology dimensions using its proprietary methodologies and tools.
Celtycs is part of a very successful global alliance called LimeBridge™. The alliance has 8 member companies from 8 countries around the globe – including Australia, France, Germany, India, Japan, Sweden, U.K. and the U.S.A. Collectively we have served over 150 companies from around the globe and our customers have included marquee names from Banking, Insurance, Travel, Telecom, Technology, Travel and Utilities.
Celtycs and the LimeBridge global alliance deliver world class solutions including:
• Creating and Implementing Customer Service Strategy
• Listen and Act on Customer feedback
• Benchmark the Service Experienced by your Customer
• Self Service Design
• Improve Contact Center Performance
• Deploy the Right number of Resources at the Right Place at the Right Time
• Make Internal Quality Monitoring an Early Indicator of Customer Experience
• Optimise Cost of Customer Acquisition and Service
Have a look at our profile